Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me ask this girl out

Go down 
+9
twinkie57
IndyJones
Xavier
alliej077
Wilberd
Kooki
John
timelord14
wolfSEARCH WADDLE VILLAGE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Um, Xavier? Not very comfortable situation on a...
Back to top Go down
gimpen
GRUB Manager
gimpen

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 am

On a... date?

Aye right
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:29 am

IndyJones wrote:
Um, Xavier? Not very comfortable situation on a...

On what?
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm

The growing up thing.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 am

But still, it happens, ANYWAYS, I know you don't like her anymore but please, in summer, take her roller skating or something like a minature date to get to know her better?
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:00 am

Anyways, Xavier, I was looking at your earlier post saying "don't be a stalker"... Were you think of me or that pyscho woman who's after your uncle?
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 am

Maybe I was... she is SOOO weird!!! I had to help my uncle find a place to hide and the whole time and he kept walking into the fields so she couldn't find him!! And she kept asking me where he was and I just said he must be out fishing!! She is soooo weird...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 am

lol! Yeah, she is... that would be kind of freaky...
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 am

Yeah, she is!! And if you're going to one of the school dances for middle school, don't hesitate to ask her. Just make sure you're already at least sort of gf & bf. Secondly, if you're going to ask her on a summer date... just keep this in mind: Two hours in the sun makes a car really humid inside. And third, don't show off SOOO much!! It's hard to explain but trust me, don't show off to an extant. Fourth, when school starts again, don't go get a girl friend in the first two weeks. At least settle in first. That's really all I've got now... hope it helps for anyone!
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:05 am

Oh, wait a minute, I thought you were still talking about the creepy lady in Missouri... I guess not. And I agree with Xavier. DON'T LISTEN TO TV SHOWS. They also give you the wrong idea. Don't try to break the ice, just be normal and look at her like you want to be her friend right then and there, and later down the road, maybe moving on to girl friend.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am

Just make sure that when ever you're asking her on a 'date' or to go do something, make sure you're already some what friends.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 am

Mm-hm, and friends who won't make fun of you if it doesn't turn out well or remind you of it continuasly (spelling?) throughout your life.
Back to top Go down
LoveExpert
Welcome to Club Waddles!
LoveExpert

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:17 pm

im an expert on love so when your in a joke finish it of with a bit of love. then ask her out!
Back to top Go down
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

sorry for answering you to late, but what me and my friends do is ask her out through one of your friends who is willing to do it. I ask a girl to do it for me and my frieds, which is probably better and is. She is very willing to do it and she does. So ask one of your friends that is a girl to ask her out for you. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrgilla.wordpress.com
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 pm

And just thought of mroe things, Where deoderant. And use hair gel that is axe brand. The axe hair gel makes it so ur hair isnt all hard like other brands. Trust me, i have it. And it makes you look good. take a shower in the morning, so you ask her fresh.
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Number of posts : 154
indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 pm

WELL WRITE HER A LOVE POEM AND DON'T TELL HER IT IS FROM YOU AND PUT ON IT FROM YOUR SECRET ADMIRER
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 pm

cp snoopdog wrote:
sorry for answering you to late, but what me and my friends do is ask her out through one of your friends who is willing to do it. I ask a girl to do it for me and my frieds, which is probably better and is. She is very willing to do it and she does. So ask one of your friends that is a girl to ask her out for you. Good Luck!

Pathetic. Seriously, that works when you're like in fourth grade but in from sixth up thisn't the 'best' technique. If you have any guts, you'll ask her youund not take easy way out.
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Number of posts : 154
indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 pm

hello, peoples leave it to me and all the girls
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:15 am

Um, FYI, I GREATLY DISLIKE AXE!!! And if I was a girl, and you were to date me, I would leave in a heartbeat or try to bear it. I've had bad expeirences... I just don't like colonge or perfume.
Back to top Go down
iMatt
Club Waddles Designer
iMatt

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Wolf... You're looking at the #1 'hotty' in school. I know every tip, every sign a girl likes, where to go on your first date, etc... If you want more info, PM me and we can talk Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ClubWaddles.com
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Xavier wrote:
cp snoopdog wrote:

Pathetic. Seriously, that works when you're like in fourth grade but in from sixth up thisn't the 'best' technique. If you have any guts, you'll ask her youund not take easy way out.
Guess why he asked me? because he was shy to go up to her and ask her,
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Dude, understand this, if you can't talk with the girl yourself, than it's not a healthy relationship. And come too soon, it'll show through. It's just awkward and uncomfortable if you're too shy to just talk with her.

If you don't think you can ask her because you get queasy, or nervous, or weak in the knees, and what not, just GO DO IT ANYWAYS!! It'll make the relationship easier all around.

Seriously, how can having your little personal "messangers" be better or in your opinion "the best". It's just not healthy (mentally/emotionally wise).

cp snoopdog, you are NOT the professional here, and neither am I but I know that asking her yourself is much better. It won't be easy at that moment in time but it makes her feel more comfortable later on if and when you start dating.

It may seem like using "messangers" will make it easier if she denies you, let me tell you something; it doesn't. It'll embarass you more long term wise and the people in on it will also may feel embarassment and awkwardness. Plus, if you plan it too much and then BOOM!, she doesn't like you then it's all like ,"Now what?".

Well, it's late at the moment as I type this so I'll continue later... whatever...
Back to top Go down
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 pm

what xaiver said, and if she goes in a group alot and socializes, you are gonna be embarresd for awhile sometimes.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:51 am

Now, if I were a girl (check my profile), I would defintly NOT go out with some one who tries to impress me by showing off. I would prefer the sweet kind, not those abnoxious jerks that think they're charming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me ask this girl out   help me ask this girl out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me ask this girl out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2