Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a Girl, Peoples!!

Go down 
+3
IndyJones
elite
Xavier
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Alright, I'm sure there's been a lot of confusion of thepast few months because of my "masuline" name. First off, the only reason I chose it as my username is 1. It fits a programmer much better than boring old "Tarts" or "Puggy" or whatever, 2. It's my favourite name and I have tried to make this clear, 3. To try and I don't know... most of the time there is slight discrimination to women and sometimes when they're being serious, it's not always taken as strongly as one might do with a man, and 4. So I could goof around whenever I wanted but I'm afraid my first impression had me look like a strong, bold, serious, loyal, "silent type" in some sense, which I'm not. I'm bright, cheery, happy, bubbly, random, and rather "peculair" person (with many voice talents).

And you want to know why I'm admitting to being a girl now? Because CW seems to have really gone down hill and I'm certain that it won't totally screw up all your guys' opinion on me since I mean, there's not much more time left between now and when CW gets deleted (it can happen) so I thought I might as well clarify this before we all are forced to leave and take home else where.

Now, I'm not sure if that was much of a shocker or not to any of you... and Indy, twinkie, no sharing any of my personal information here, please!!
Back to top Go down
elite
CW Finatic
elite

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

I always thought you were a boy... but it's okay.

And Xavier is one of my favorite names too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/eliteclubwaddles
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Lol, I know. I'm a tom-boy (girl who enjoys things boys do such as baseball and I sort of have the humor mix between a boys and a girls which in my opinion is awesome) so I can see with my everyday personality it can easily be mis-interperted.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 am

You guys should have figured out I was a girl too. I just like Indiana Jones and Star Wars. I have this obbsession with it. I wrote a three-page e-Mail about the main points in Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 am

I have an obsession with incredibly slender men in labcoats and I actuall think I always have. It's so.... swaying and loose... it adds to the epic-ness. And slender like me because I NEEEEEEED a small guy because I'm a small, petite person (as for Indy is as well, except I'm ten months older than her and we're aout the same size).

I seriously think something is messed up in my head...
Back to top Go down
alliej077
Club Waddles Designer
alliej077

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am

Allej! I never saw you again in KJ!

On Topic: >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aamelo
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 pm

And Xavier, don't worry, I'm not going to say in personal info. That would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Okay, just saying...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 am

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD TRUST ME!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Number of posts : 154
indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm

and me to i will do the same thing buddy and i wounder when shall we see each other again xavier cause i miss seeing you
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

I don't know.... I think I've gotten more insane over summer, and by insane, I mean insane in the head, I'm not all up there anymore and that's the way I like it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMatt
Club Waddles Designer
iMatt

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 am

O.O YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAH!! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOU THE SAME WAY AGAIN............................. cheers xD
Back to top Go down
http://ClubWaddles.com
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 am

No, it's fine. Seriously, you were treating me, you know, decently. I'm a tom-boy (you know, girl who enjoys boy-ish activities). It's fine. On CW2, I'm just going with the whole "guy" thing because I don't want to change mah name Sad

iMatt, when you were talking to me and such, I wasn't improvising or however you spell it, I was being me talking to you. Seriously, you can keep going with the "Xavier=Guy" thing, it's fine with me. I'm a tom-boy and all the other guys treat me sort of as one of them so I know how to socialize with other people and what not.

I also have quite a few friends who are girls because I can't spend my time hanging out with them FOREVER because then I'd just be brain dead and that would suck.

Seriously, you don't HAVE to look at me as a girl, it's fine as you try and see me as a guy because that's how you know me, lol.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 pm

WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Back to top Go down
iMatt
Club Waddles Designer
iMatt

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm

No, no no no no no no no no.... That's not how I meant it! That's aweosme your a tom-girl. It's just I would of never thought it. My sis is one too and she is 20.. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Lol, a tom-girl is a boy that plays with barbies and what not XD
Back to top Go down
iMatt
Club Waddles Designer
iMatt

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 pm

ROFL, Meant tom-boy. Wrote that this morning in a hurry. Knew it sounded wrong cheers xD Anyway, sorry if it came across to you as 'rude'. It's just, I wouldn't have guessed just by the way you act. That's not bad or anything, btw. Why did you never tell me? It's cool, though I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Umm. I dunno. I just went with the flow I guess and let people take their own guesses and make their own opinions about me only because Xavier is awesome like that cheers xD

(I'll explain the whole 'Xavier is', 'Xavier Observes', 'Xavier has the Opinion of' later because it has become an inside joke all in it's own considering the amount of times I used it)
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Oh, the "I also have quite a few friends who are girls because I can't spend my time hanging out with them FOREVER because then I'd just be brain dead and that would suck" line, I was referring to my guy friends and not being able to hang out with them all the time ("Kenny", Josh [stand partner who we have a love/hate relationsip; I call him "Princess" a lot], "Kollin" {I did tell you I was going to spell his name differently so he'd be coo', right?}, Carver, and Samson even though he's not my friend; he just thinks he is... oh yes, and Human Rubberband and Cole-lih-kinz).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Girl, Peoples!!   I'm a Girl, Peoples!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Girl, Peoples!!
Page 1 of 1