Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)

Go down 
+24
LoveExpert
Sunjy
IndyJones
Tony Hollow
Xavier
Moonfirestar
evan7boy
Kyle
Hdiainme
bubba
Rory
iMatt
gimpen
Momo
driver4
cafilo
Kooki
John
Scooby Mad
wolfSEARCH WADDLE VILLAGE
Demento
27ht
Comit8907
yobro52
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 pm

U know what? I'd give a girl a picture of Han Solo... going back to maybe I AM a girl thing... check my profile...

Last edited by IndyJones on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 pm

So your saying that you'd wrap a picture of Hans Solo and then open it and frame it on your wall, Indy, sometimes I really worry about you...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 pm

YEAH, I WOULD!!! YOU KNOW ME!!! Why do you think my name is "IndyJones"? 'Cause it involves Harrison Ford!!!
Back to top Go down
Sunjy
GRUB Chef

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 am

our schools dumb we cant have gf's
Back to top Go down
LoveExpert
Welcome to Club Waddles!
LoveExpert

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:24 pm

i only had one trouble my girlfriend was dating a different guy holy crap! hate him he was kisssing her Mad and what i want to killl him i kissed that girl more than him.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 am

Ooh, jealousy there. BREAK UP WITH HER!!!
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Number of posts : 154
indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:59 pm

lol i'm a girl and i'm in this chat room ooooooh what ya gonna do now hmmmmmmmm and now i'm girl trouble now cause i'm in a topic that i'm not aloud in mwa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am

GO TWINKIE GO!!! Ha ha, and after that I bet you can guess what gender I am...
Back to top Go down
Ronne15
Welcome to Club Waddles!
Ronne15

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: You have to join a sport girls love sports lol   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:24 pm

driver4 wrote:
lol well, I'm not planning to get a girlfriend at the school I'm in right now because they always ignore and avoid their Boyfriends. This one guy got a girl to say yes to be his girlfriend, and she dumped him the next day! She only said yes because she felt sorry for him lol, she should have said no in the first place. Most the girls at my school don't talk to you in person they mostly get their friends to tell you the message. It sucks for me because I actually would want a girlfriend but with the girls at my school, I think I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Boxer
ClubWaddles Maniac
Boxer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

waddlevillage.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
caobao
Baby Duck
caobao

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 am

We ugg boots saleare professional ugg boots salein deal in our discount ugg bootsCheap UGG ugg australia outletBoots UK uggs outletonline store for ugg boots outletmore than 7uggs on sale years, and have ugg bootsa lot of ugg australiacustomers buy ugg bootsfrom all over uggs bootsthe world, cheap ugg bootsso welcome to kids ugg bootsjoin us!Welcome cheap ugg bootsto buy the UGG ugg boots sale ukBoots UK style with the ugg boots uklowest factory price, ugg australia saleand our UGG Online store is the Authority UGG Boots Online ugg ukOutlet belong to Australia UGG Boots company, enjoy shipping fee for free.

Our ugg boots salecompany is the ugg boots sale ukAuthority UGG ugg boots ukBoots London supplier cheap ugg boots ukand professional uggs australiadoing the discount chi flat ironSheepskin UGG Boots sale ugg boots ukbusiness in UK, ugg australiawelcome to make order!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)   Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl troubles(BOYS TOPIC ONLY!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3