Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Waddles Is Over.

Go down 
+12
Beat
Micropedia
iMatt
Yo Im Ninja
alliej077
Long Forgotten Raqumine
soccer
Rory
Aamelo
Sunjy
Xavier
Scooby Mad
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scooby Mad
Club Waddles MOD.
Club Waddles MOD.
Scooby Mad

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Club Waddles Is Over. Empty
PostSubject: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Im sorry, but it is. The blog... Now someone has removed me as an admin so I cant post this on the blog. I HAVE quit Club Waddles, I just wanted to update you guys. I hav emet some cool people on this forum and im pretty prou dof it, Maybe you could keep talkiing on these forums about club penguin? If nto I made this forum, I wont be updatin git at all but I made it a while back, feel free to use it! Very Happy http://penguinkingdom.forumotion.com

Im very sorry fo rleading you all along, I never truly believed that club waddles would be release. I started this when I was 12 and club penguin when I was just turned 10. I am now 13 and I have quit youtube AND club penguin. Everything has to come to an end, and I am pretty happy about this Very Happy I hope you all enjoyed your time at "Club Waddles" i know I did! Very Happy

Scooby mad, signing off.

(for the last time)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SCOOBYisMAD
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Alright, well, okay then... not to be mean in any way but I will try to hold out as long as I can. I too have taken this into recognition but I made a promise and I will try to keep true to it. Besides, if Club Waddles has any hope it's me, Ninja, iMaTt, and Allie right now. I would feel really guilty about quitting regardless of the reasonings behind it. I'm sorry about you being removed as an administrator on the blog. Weird. And trust me, I won't like send you hate messages and stuff like that for quitting. I understand. This is hard and the chances are slim of releasement. Now, I'm not saying I don't believe in this game releasing but it is true and people have to accept it. And even if we don't release (though I hope we do) we can still talk on the forums, right?
Scooby, it's okay that you have been "leading" us because well, I started catching on maybe the week I got here. It's okay. I know you knew that this game probably wouldn't come out when you started but now, you have all these great people left who actually might be able to make it. I forgive you for giving us sort of a "false hope" but now, well, we who are left are trying to make this "false hope" into a dream come true.
Scooby, feel free to check up here any time you want just to see if we have made any progress (and we have since your last visit). Hmm, okay this is getting long.... well, you get my point.... and I guess I'll see you around some time? Well, good bye, Scooby Sad

-Xavier
Back to top Go down
Sunjy
GRUB Chef

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:44 pm

guys im learning about smartfox severs so it might come out but i have no promises unless i get help from the people at smartfox
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Scooby Mad wrote:
The blog... Now someone has removed me as an admin so I cant post this on the blog.

That idiot of Lectujectur, he gona pay for it! HE GONA PAY FOR IT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aamelo
Rory
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Rory

Number of posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Aamelo wrote:
Scooby Mad wrote:
The blog... Now someone has removed me as an admin so I cant post this on the blog.

That idiot of Lectujectur, he gona pay for it! HE GONA PAY FOR IT!
He's an Idiot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandanious.wordpress.com
soccer
Store Worker
soccer

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:13 pm

I completely agree scooby. You guys I now figured won't stop trying. And someday you will look back saying you have wasted that chapter of your life on the computer all day working on a dead silly game.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 am

soccer wrote:
I completely agree scooby. You guys I now figured won't stop trying. And someday you will look back saying you have wasted that chapter of your life on the computer all day working on a dead silly game.

PWNED! Scooby is back for summer, he saw how much we are working on cw, that he decided t o help back during the summer....

...AND SPENDING LIFE ON COMPUTER?! LOOK WHO TALKS, PLUMITS CREATOR

AND YOU MAKED THAT EVERYBODY WENT TO PLUMITS
YOU ARE ONE OF THE CAUSERS OF THIS GAME BEGGING HOWMUST DEATH
MAYBE I EVEN WILL ASK TO YOUR PLUMITS POST BE DELETED!

AND THE GAME IS NOT DEATH, BECAUSE, EVERYBODY IS GETTING A SUPRISE IN SOME DAYS!

AND IF YOU SAY CW IS A SILLY GAME THEN I SAY:
PLUMITS IS MORE SILLYER, SIMPLY SOME CRAZY GUYS WADDLING AROUND, AT LAST, DUCK'S REALY EXIST!
Back to top Go down
soccer
Store Worker
soccer

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:40 am

Aamelo wrote:
soccer wrote:

PWNED! Scooby is back for summer, he saw how much we are working on cw, that he decided t o help back during the summer....

AND THE GAME IS NOT DEATH, BECAUSE, EVERYBODY IS GETTING A SUPRISE IN SOME DAYS!

PLUMITS IS MORE SILLYER, SIMPLY SOME CRAZY GUYS WADDLING AROUND, AT LAST, DUCK'S REALY EXIST!

You do know that, that post completely embarassed you and CW. That post makes you seem so immature. It really does. You guys are wasting your time because we know that CW will never come back (scooby being back doesn't mean anything, he isn't a programmer). And I really don't spend my whole life on the computer. A maximum of 2 hours a day, since my parents put this software on my computer to help protect from viruses, they decided to make a maximum time of 2 hours. And 2 hours actually goes by really fast.

I bet you spend atleast 5-10 hours on the computer a day, everyday. Its really easy to do that to. Chatting to people, talking on forums, and whatever else you do on the computer (games, and stuff). And plus, Plumpit, wouldn't be considered silly since it has multiplayer. Now everyone will be asking for the multiplayer demo. I shouldn't post this. But the multiplayer demo version isn't publicly released. We still need to program it so there is no hacking allowed. The first ever public version release will be released on August 4th, which is my birthday, because my friend (in real life) also a plumpit programmer is giving it as a birthday present =P.

And wth does this mean? 'YOU ARE ONE OF THE CAUSERS OF THIS GAME BEGGING HOWMUST DEATH'... uhhh... and you call me the silly one? Too many computer games maybe? And- "PLUMITS IS MORE SILLYER, SIMPLY SOME CRAZY GUYS WADDLING AROUND, AT LAST, DUCK'S REALY EXIST!" First, they dont 'waddle' around. They walk. They are simply aliens I guess. In all your games like warcraft wars and runescape they don't exsist either. And those games are more mature and adult. Ducks are more childish and immature if you want me to go that far compared to Plumpits. THe reason I created Plumpits, is because I like to be original ( CLUB Waddles isn't original at ALL) and it is pretty easy to create a world for these human -like creatures.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:43 am

soccer wrote:
Aamelo wrote:
soccer wrote:

You do know that, that post completely embarassed you and CW. That post makes you seem so immature. It really does. You guys are wasting your time because we know that CW will never come back (scooby being back doesn't mean anything, he isn't a programmer). And I really don't spend my whole life on the computer. A maximum of 2 hours a day, since my parents put this software on my computer to help protect from viruses, they decided to make a maximum time of 2 hours. And 2 hours actually goes by really fast.

I bet you spend atleast 5-10 hours on the computer a day, everyday. Its really easy to do that to. Chatting to people, talking on forums, and whatever else you do on the computer (games, and stuff). And plus, Plumpit, wouldn't be considered silly since it has multiplayer. Now everyone will be asking for the multiplayer demo. I shouldn't post this. But the multiplayer demo version isn't publicly released. We still need to program it so there is no hacking allowed. The first ever public version release will be released on August 4th, which is my birthday, because my friend (in real life) also a plumpit programmer is giving it as a birthday present =P.

And wth does this mean? 'YOU ARE ONE OF THE CAUSERS OF THIS GAME BEGGING HOWMUST DEATH'... uhhh... and you call me the silly one? Too many computer games maybe? And- "PLUMITS IS MORE SILLYER, SIMPLY SOME CRAZY GUYS WADDLING AROUND, AT LAST, DUCK'S REALY EXIST!" First, they dont 'waddle' around. They walk. They are simply aliens I guess. In all your games like warcraft wars and runescape they don't exsist either. And those games are more mature and adult. Ducks are more childish and immature if you want me to go that far compared to Plumpits. THe reason I created Plumpits, is because I like to be original ( CLUB Waddles isn't original at ALL) and it is pretty easy to create a world for these human -like creatures.

I dont PLAY RUNESCAPE OR WORLD OF WORLDCRAFT, I USED TO PLAY. AND YES, I SPEND MORE THAT 10 HOURS ON THE COMPUTER A DAY, IM A COMPUTERMANIAC, GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT?
Back to top Go down
soccer
Store Worker
soccer

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 am

No I really do not have a problem with that. But you are seriously WASTING your life. Gone. Down the drain. There is a lot more to do out in this world than sit on the computer. You should have a problem with being on the computer for over 10 hours. You have horrible grammer, spelling, and a wrong mind for a 12 year old. By the time your 18, what are you gonna do? With out a job you can't even use a computer. And if you spend 10 hours a day, you won't have time for a job up to the age 18 when you aren't paying for the bills.

I mean, atleast spend your time usefully on the computer instead of groaning and moaning on these forums all day long when we all obviously know it won't come out ever. The only helpers you got are graphic designers (only like 3 of them are decent) and then you have a bunch of people like YOU. Sit and moan about how this game will come out. What exactly are these plans to make the game better? You guys are like a dead pep rally that lasted 3 months. Just because you have a bunch of fans and cheerleaders, and you try to "inspire" someone or something doesn't mean the game will magically come alive.

From the beginning I knew this game was a disaster, and it was a dead game already. Now this is like a game that is a zombie game that is dead. It was killed about a hundred million times. Is there ANY useful posts in the past 30 days? All it is, is arguing about how this game will, or will not come out. THAT is why all the people who know what they are talking about, like bod and some of the Mods, quit.
Back to top Go down
Long Forgotten Raqumine
Club Waddles MOD.
Club Waddles MOD.
Long Forgotten Raqumine

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:43 am

This is why we burned. We could not agree upon anything. There were fights, there were arguments, and there were problems which led to childish behavior amongst us. No i do not not spend 10 hours a day on the computer, no I don't have bad grammar, no I don't play that runescape and world of warcraft crap. I'm not angry at you Soccer, i'm just saying that some of us actually have a life.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 am

soccer wrote:
No I really do not have a problem with that. But you are seriously WASTING your life. Gone. Down the drain. There is a lot more to do out in this world than sit on the computer. You should have a problem with being on the computer for over 10 hours. You have horrible grammer, spelling, and a wrong mind for a 12 year old. By the time your 18, what are you gonna do? With out a job you can't even use a computer. And if you spend 10 hours a day, you won't have time for a job up to the age 18 when you aren't paying for the bills.

I mean, atleast spend your time usefully on the computer instead of groaning and moaning on these forums all day long when we all obviously know it won't come out ever. The only helpers you got are graphic designers (only like 3 of them are decent) and then you have a bunch of people like YOU. Sit and moan about how this game will come out. What exactly are these plans to make the game better? You guys are like a dead pep rally that lasted 3 months. Just because you have a bunch of fans and cheerleaders, and you try to "inspire" someone or something doesn't mean the game will magically come alive.

From the beginning I knew this game was a disaster, and it was a dead game already. Now this is like a game that is a zombie game that is dead. It was killed about a hundred million times. Is there ANY useful posts in the past 30 days? All it is, is arguing about how this game will, or will not come out. THAT is why all the people who know what they are talking about, like bod and some of the Mods, quit.

Userfull posts:

• Popcorn idea
  • Scooby's back from summer
  • New blog coming in the away

There is also a suprise coming.

Also when im 18, i will be at univerity.
I can be a computermaniac but my school is going GREAT! if you see, i normaly got 1 A, 4 B (porbably 5 this time) and the rest C's, NO D, E OR F.

Also the path i chosen for life is Computer Programar.

Also soccer let me alone, Plumits will die too.

Long Forgotten Raqumine wrote:
This is why we burned. We could not agree upon anything. There were fights, there were arguments, and there were problems which led to childish behavior amongst us. No i do not not spend 10 hours a day on the computer, no I don't have bad grammar, no I don't play that runescape and world of warcraft crap. I'm not angry at you Soccer, i'm just saying that some of us actually have a life.

Also, Raquimire is with me, I CAN BE A COMPUTERMANIAC BUT AT LAST
i got a life
Back to top Go down
soccer
Store Worker
soccer

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 am

Psssssssshhh. Ok well scooby what you just said is basically exactly was I said, or atleast meant. I hate runescape and warcraft wars, and can only spend a maximum of 2 hours a day anyway on the computer.

Aamelo, obviously being on 10 hours a day you would think you don't have a life. My day I have 7 hours of school, and am awake 9 more hours before and after school. I don't even have time to go on 10 hours a day. Plus you don't seem like a programmer just the way you act and just are. Sorry.

And Plumpits will die. Just maybe in a couple years at the earliest. Like I said we have multiplayer, but also have database registering, theoretically have memberships, and everything in between (walking, blocks, clothes, everything..)

No offense but really- to be a computer programmer you need A's.... infact, usually A+'s. And your house is probably actually Im positive is difference from mine. Considering I would get in so much trouble if I got Cs. And Bs are considered bad too. So there goes your programming dream. And if I got Ds.... I don;t know if I would ever be able to speak on here again =P.

-Popcorn idea
-Scooby's back from summer
-New blog coming in the away

THESE are considered useful? THAT is why this place is crashing and burning.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 am

Quote :
Aamelo, obviously being on 10 hours a day you would think you don't have a life. My day I have 7 hours of school, and am awake 9 more hours before and after school. I don't even have time to go on 10 hours a day. Plus you don't seem like a programmer just the way you act and just are. Sorry.

HEY! 10 HOURS IN SUMMER, IN CLASSES DAY'S ONLY 3 HOURS.

AND NOW, DONT REPLY AGAIN OR I WILL GO MAD AS LECTUJECUTR
Back to top Go down
alliej077
Club Waddles Designer
alliej077

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Yeah seriously soccer if its going down the drain then i dont know why you are being...well rude..I mean if your annoyed just dont visit this site anymore please. Maybe it will come out, maybe it wont but we dont need the negativity.Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm

alliej077 wrote:
Yeah seriously soccer if its going down the drain then i dont know why you are being...well rude..I mean if your annoyed just dont visit this site anymore please. Maybe it will come out, maybe it wont but we dont need the negativity.Thanks...

You took the words right out of my... erm... beak. But yeah, soccer, if you're really irritated and don't believe in this game exactly why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:29 am

Xavier wrote:
alliej077 wrote:

You took the words right out of my... erm... beak. But yeah, soccer, if you're really irritated and don't believe in this game exactly why are you still here?

He want to us go to his idiot game!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 am

Well, exactly what iMatt said, I wil NOT play in a world ran by purple potatoes!! They'r weird looking sort of bizzarre in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 am

Xavier wrote:
Well, exactly what iMatt said, I wil NOT play in a world ran by purple potatoes!! They'r weird looking sort of bizzarre in my opinion.

by purple potatoes and a Sport!
Back to top Go down
Yo Im Ninja
Baby Duck
Yo Im Ninja

Number of posts : 11
Status : I Feel like maybe club waddles may be in august or october.

Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:57 pm

He is a scratched disc with junk all over it!
Back to top Go down
iMatt
Club Waddles Designer
iMatt

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Yo Im Ninja wrote:

Are you talking about me?

And Xavier exactly what I said replying to one of Raqumine's posts is, we need graphic workers and I replied. "I will NOT work on a game ran by purple potatoes!" Razz Random, Ha ha. But seriously. If you don't believe in Club Waddles anymore, leave or we will have to get ugly and bann you. And we don't want to have to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://ClubWaddles.com
Yo Im Ninja
Baby Duck
Yo Im Ninja

Number of posts : 11
Status : I Feel like maybe club waddles may be in august or october.

Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Im not talking about you IMatt. Neutral IM TALKING ABOUT SCOOBY! So mad hes quitting club waddles! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
iMatt
Club Waddles Designer
iMatt

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

We all are sad, and in a way we must agree with him
Back to top Go down
http://ClubWaddles.com
Aamelo
CW Fan
Aamelo

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 am

iMatt wrote:
Yo Im Ninja wrote:

Are you talking about me?

And Xavier exactly what I said replying to one of Raqumine's posts is, we need graphic workers and I replied. "I will NOT work on a game ran by purple potatoes!" Razz Random, Ha ha. But seriously. If you don't believe in Club Waddles anymore, leave or we will have to get ugly and bann you. And we don't want to have to do that.

That purple potato thing is about sport's game
Back to top Go down
Micropedia
Welcome to Club Waddles!
Micropedia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am

Wow I remember this place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Waddles Is Over.   Club Waddles Is Over. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Waddles Is Over.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next