Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)

Go down 
+3
Kyle
iRRuS
rockinater
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rockinater
Store Worker
rockinater

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-04-20

The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Empty
PostSubject: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:21 pm

So we all know trading is not an option in club penguin, but why not here?

options for trading are you can trade gold, and items (not the beta hat) If we do decide to do anything like pins, they will not be able to be traded, because those are a 1 time item that YOU should be able to keep

And now for bff'ing..

In club penguin you can have a bff, what happens when you bff them is they are able to automatically be able to find you (like a normal friend) AND. on there player card it will say bff with... And then your duck name.
Rules: you can only have one bff
bff'ing costs 500 coins per bff (non members can buy this)

And lastly.. Ignoring
as in every game there will always be people you just CANNOT stand. instead of annoying them back, just try ignoring them. this will cause you to not see what there saying. and if they keep following you.. You can either run in your HUT (my idea for an igloo, see the upcoming Hut page) or report them. reporting them will bring up a page with 4 options, these are.

Rude Gestiors
Stalking
Fowl Language
Etc.

If you choose etc then type in the problem and a mod that is online will come check the scene

~waddle out ya'll~
Back to top Go down
iRRuS
Store Worker
iRRuS

Number of posts : 56
Infractions : 1. Reason for 1- Cursing.
Registration date : 2009-04-08

The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Half of it is cp copied dude dont get ideas based off cp They already have ignore Why not ban from your database so you have nothing to do with him you cant see him anymore so hes banned from your seeing
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Club Waddles Support
Club Waddles Support
Kyle

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm

WE had this idea before, and I liked it. But people will want their clothes back, they will complain to us, so I doubt we will allow trading.
Back to top Go down
rockinater
Store Worker
rockinater

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Ok how about just coins.

and ninja boy.. This is copied from cp. Most mmorpg games have ignore and ban. Its just a matter of security and for the hapiness of the players.
Back to top Go down
elite
CW Finatic
elite

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:34 pm

rockinater wrote:
Ok how about just coins.

and ninja boy.. This is copied from cp. Most mmorpg games have ignore and ban. Its just a matter of security and for the hapiness of the players.

Yeah,we should be able to trade coins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/eliteclubwaddles
bubba
Lengendary Duck
bubba

Number of posts : 1037
Status : Being awsome (like always). Ask to be my freind. I accept all request!
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:43 pm

I really wish that cp had that!
Back to top Go down
http://pondducks.forumotion.net/
muttly
Store Manager
muttly

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:34 am

cool idea
Back to top Go down
http://muttly.forumotin.net
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Hmm, I like trading but I'm sure some of the younger kids who will play won't get the concept of that once you trade it, it's gone!! Maybe no trading but it was a good idea!! But the thing is, you've gotta think of all the possibilties and people would probably want their clothes back sometime!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)   The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Famously knows.... TRADING! (and bff'ing) (and ignoring) (AND reporting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Waddles Official Forum :: General! :: Ideas for Club Waddles-
Jump to: