Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yobro/bl

SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 pm

well just look at this:
SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Sou8vq
Does THAT explain enough for you!?!?!?! And mods, dont just delete this right away, i could be saving your reputation!!!
Back to top Go down
elite
CW Finatic
elite

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-03-25

SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:08 am

I HATE it when people do this!!! Especially since they're stealing the name "Club Waddles"!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/eliteclubwaddles
Rory
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Rory

Number of posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 am

elite wrote:
I HATE it when people do this!!! Especially since they're stealing the name "Club Waddles"!
Me too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandanious.wordpress.com
Lettucejr
Club Waddles Support
Club Waddles Support
Lettucejr

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 am

Omg. I out-a.. I hate those people... Losers..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myass.com
Kyle
Club Waddles Support
Club Waddles Support
Kyle

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 am

Guys, read the words! It says he is BETA testing our game. Also that he made some backgrounds for us. See the words he wrote? You just jumped right to the pictures. lol
Back to top Go down
Long Forgotten Raqumine
Club Waddles MOD.
Club Waddles MOD.
Long Forgotten Raqumine

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 am

I have contacted there webmaster asking to resolve this. Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)   SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL OUR GAME, AGAIN! AND ONCE AGAIN ITS UP TO ME TO STOP HIM!!!(uhh.... Second time! why do i do this? i dont even work for cw anymore?!?!?!)
Page 1 of 1