Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goals....?

Go down 
+7
Comit8907
Neon
Kooki
alliej077
Lettucejr
Kyle
Chaos
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rory
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Rory

Number of posts : 1366
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Goals....? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals....?   Goals....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Xavier wrote:
Tennis isn't one of the best sports there is!! I don't plan on being a professional but I atleast want to play for my school or join a tennis club! But if I had to be a professional at some sport I'd cose Tennis!! Very Happy Another goal of mine: Climb to the top of a mountain (which ever mountain I choose!!) I will NOT climb Mount Everest!! 1 out of 3 people who climb to the top of Mount Everest never make it back down!! Sad I like rock climbing but I'm not going to risk my life! I'm a very cautious person!! Don't judge me...
Mt.Everest is so scary, full of snow! I could only see white color!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandanious.wordpress.com
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Goals....?   Goals....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:32 am

You saw Mount. Everest? Sweet, dude! I think I'll go for the Appalications (I don't remember how to spell the mountain range), maybe some of the mountains in Norway, or maybe go to the Rocky's!! Where I live it's very flat and hardly any good climbing trees to climb. I'm also short so I rarely have been up high and I just love the feeling of having my head in the clouds!! Aah, so nice!! My newest goal now: Help CW get back on it's feet. And learn how to code too! Maybe I can help since Bod isn't here, nah. Not in a million years...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Goals....?   Goals....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:20 pm

I'm not sure what I want to be... I'm SUPER smart, but I have such a low self-esteem... I'm convinced I'll be a garbage person. Sad
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Goals....?   Goals....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Indy, no you don't. You have a very high self-esteem!! As high as mine!! Which by the way is almost unbeatable. And if you really did have a low self-esteem then you wouldn't be bragging about how you're 'SUPER smart'!! I am smart too but I don't brag... or completely lie to be more 'humble' and what not!! And you do too know what you're going to be!! and you know that you're not going to be a garbage person!! Besides, that's like a complete knock off of Sack and cody or whatever (trust me, I spent half a summer with little girls and a T.V. I know these things). Indy, seriously, that was all for attention and completely based on you getting to be in the spotlight!! Not goal related at all!! And I'm NOT going to play along!! NEW GOAL: Get a story of mine published... need some major editting though.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Goals....?   Goals....? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:00 am

Okay, first I wasn't trying to brag. Second, I wasn't even thinking of that show at the time. THird, I thought I edited it to, "I want to be a meteorlogist. Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goals....?   Goals....? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goals....?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Waddles Official Forum :: Life-
Jump to: