Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too   YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Alright, most of us enjoy browsing throuh YouTube, as I do too. The only difference is that I like strange and disturbing feelings/thoughts (thanks to the sweet, sweet 90's) and so I watch strange and disturbing videos. So, I felt like maybe I should spread the strange-ness! And also show you what I'm addicted to (seriously, this stuff is like my own personal crack). Anyways, you may have noticed a lot of them are 'Phineas and Ferb' mainly because they give me the strangest feelingds ans make me not be able to look at the characters the same way again, which only makes it all the better in my world!

Okay, this one I seriously watch on a daily basis. It's so addicting toi me! WARNING: Contains sexual innuendos (the whole song is an inuuendo). If you want to try and retain your clean little mind for as long as you can, please do NOT watch this video! But heck, if you're already a pervert and enoy being pone, go ahead, can't hurt you too much!

Alright, this next one I bring to you is basically a fake movie trailer about nothing which is pretty cool if you ask me! (We are not resposible for the lowering of IQ levels).

... I have an explanation for that... *thinks*... okay I've got nothin' but heck, why should you? YouTube was made for the brave and coragageous morons to show the world their stupidity. Now, I bring you, from the same genius who brought you 'wut happn sum1 beet me wif stik' and apparently 'LOLWUT' we bring you... eh... well, you take your guess...

Now I personally don't like Brittney Spears or anything but whoever made this video really did a good job, this is one of the best luip-ssync's out there (at least in my opinion).

And now, to finish this all off and end the insanity, I bring you 'Weird Feelin's (Neerav's Song)' written and sung by 'Tiggertine' which is a friend of mine (more of like my twin... except she's two years older). This is also sort of what happens on another forum I hang out on, on a daily basis. Enjoy the song and for those of you who know me be prepared to hear me sing this song ften because I will! This is REALLY funny if you get the joke... well, it's an inside joke but it's still funny with the terrible singing and the dramatic stuff about it. WARNING: If you don't want to see horrible, horrible eimages please, do NOT watch this!! By the way, this is also done by the "same genius who brought you 'wut happn sum1 beet me wif stik' and 'What is Love' except sung by Ferb". Enjoy!!

Well, now that the insanity is over, you can return to your normal lives now!! That is... unless I've corrupted your mind... hmm... you know, I've never really thought about all the harm I cause the world... oh, well!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too   YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 am

My speakeras won't work!!! I can't hear them!!!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too   YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 am

Aw, that's too bad. Did you see the 'Weird Feelings' with Ferb in a bikini top? Why not watch them at Twinkie's? They is very fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! (Tigger quote if you haven't noticed).

Okay, so I have found..... MY DREAM SONG(S)!!! Okay while on Plumpits I said, "But no matter for I will now take a potato chip.... AND EAT IT!!!!!!" or at least something like it. Then soccer quoted 'Eat It' and I was all like ,"What?" and then he was all like recommending me to search it on YouTube and so I like... did. And then , I like, liked it and then, since I like, liked it I like, searched in related videos and and found like, this one like, video called 'Stuck in the Drive-Thru' (shame it doesn't have the word "like" in the title). And so I watched it (and some more 'Weird Al' songs but I just kept coming back to it, so I favorited it and now, it's on my channel and what not so whoopty-doo! Anyways, I thought I might share it with you. I like 'Weird Al' sometimes but that's not ENTIRELY why I like this song (but he did a great job on it and that contributes to my addiction). Anyways, I don't like it just because it's a cartoon, no. I like it because it's an 11 something minute song that's overly dramatic about the events before, during, and after ordering food at a drive-thru. I'd tell you more but there's just so much suspense and rather not ruin it for anybody. Very Happy Enjoy!

So..... yeah..... I've been traumatized in a hilairious fun way!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
linkin
Duck
linkin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too   YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm

chi flat iron,chi hair straightener,chi flat irons,chi hair straighteners,chi straighteners,chi hair tools,ceramic flat iron,chi hair dryer,chi hair products,wholesale ncaa jerseys,nfl wholesale jerseys,nfl jerseys from china,china nfl jerseys,nfl football jerseys,buy nfl jerseys,baseball jerseys,ice hockey jerseys,cheap nba jerseys,cheap ncaa jerseys,cheap nhl jerseys,college jerseys,baseball caps,wholesale nfl jerseys from china,Wholesale nfl jersey,Wholesale nhl jersey,Wholesale mlb jersey,Wholesale nba jersey,mlb jersey wholesale,wholesale jersey,wholesale football jersey,nfl jersey wholesale,nhl jersey wholesale,nba jersey wholesale,nfl jerseys for wholesale,Jerseys nfl wholesale,mlb jersey,nba jerseys,nfl jerseys,nhl jerseys,wholesale jewelry,wholesale shoes,wholesale jerseys,wholesale football jersey,wholesale ice hockey jersey,wholesale sunglasses,wholesale clothing suppliers,wholesale shoes suppliers,handbags wholesale,wholesale wallets,ugg boots uk,ugg boots sale,ugg bailey button,classic ugg boots,ugg australia sale uk,ugg bailey,australia ugg sale,australia ugg outlet,australia ugg sale,bailey ugg boots,ugg classic,ugg sale,bailey button ugg boots,ugg uk,cheap men uggs,ugg bailey,tall ugg boots,ugg boots sale uk,ugg australia,australia ugg boots sale uk,ugg australia sale uk,australia ugg sale,bailey button ugg boots,ugg outlet,cheap ugg boots,short ugg boots,classic ugg boots,Walter Payton Jersey,Jim McMahon Jersey,michael irvin jersey,Troy Aikman Jersey,Emmitt Smith Jersey,Troy Polamalu Jersey,Clay Matthews Jersey,Peyton Manning Jersey,Tom Brady Jersey,ndamukong suh jersey,mel blount jersey,brandon flowers jersey,C.J. Spiller Jersey,Ray Rice Jersey,Brett Favre Jersey,Drew Brees Jersey,Chris Johnson Jersey,Donovan McNabb Jersey,Mark Sanchez Jersey,Eli Manning Jersey,Jason Witten Jersey,Barry Sanders Jersey,Marion Barber Jersey,Aaron Rodgers Jersey,Tim Tebow Jersey,Jared Allen jersey,Kurt Warner jersey,Devin Hester jersey,Darnell Dockett jersey,colt mccoy Jersey,dez bryant jersey,Jim Plunkett jersey,Miles Austin Jersey,Peyton Hillis Jersey,chi hair staightener,chi hair staighteners,chi straightener,chi iron,chi flat irons,chi flat iron,chi straighteners,ceramic flat iron,best flat irons,best flat iron,chi hair dryer,best hair dryer,best hair straightener,chi ceramic flat iron,best hair iron,farouk chi flat iron,chi 1 flat iron,chi hair products,chi products,chi hair tools,chi for hair,Puma Running Shoes,Puma Mens Shoes,cheap Puma Shoes,Puma Shoes Sale,Puma Cat Shoes,Puma Future Cat Shoes,Puma Drift Cat Shoes,discount puma shoes,Puma speed Cat Shoes,Puma Ducati Testastretta Shoes,Puma Shoes On Sale,puma sale,Puma Beetle Shoes,Puma Cell Tolero Shoes,Puma Easy Rider Shoes,Puma Espera Shoes,Puma Pace Cat Tolero Shoes,Puma Sports Mens Shoes,Puma Tennis Shoes,Puma Voltaic Shoes,wholesale nfl jerseys,wholesale nfl jersey,nfl jerseys wholesale,nfl jersey wholesale,wholesale jerseys,jerseys nfl wholesale,nfl wholesale,wholesale nfl,nfl jerseys for wholesale,wholesale jersey,china nfl jerseys,nfl jerseys china,wholesale football jerseys,wholesale football jersey,Wholesale nhl jersey,Wholesale mlb jersey,Wholesale nba jersey,nba wholesale,mlb wholesale,nhl wholesale,wholesale nfl caps,wholesale mlb caps,wholesale baseball jerseys,wholesale basketball jerseys,cheap jerseys,Wholesale nhl jerseys,Wholesale mlb jerseys,Wholesale nba jerseys,mlb jerseys wholesale,mlb jersey wholesale,nhl jerseys wholesale,ugg sale,kids ugg boots,Bailey Button Triplet,KIDS UGG Bailey Button Boots,UGG Roxy Tall Boots,Classic Short Ugg Boots,ugg button boots,uggs outlet,saints Jersey,saints Jerseys,custom saints jersey,personalized saints jersey,Archie Manning Jersey,Darren Sharper Jersey,Devery Henderson Jersey,Drew Brees Jersey,Garrett Hartley Jersey,Jeremy Shockey Jersey,Jonathan Vilma Jersey,Malcolm Jenkins Jersey,Marques Colston Jersey,Morten Andersen Jersey,Pierre Thomas Jersey,Reggie Bush Jersey,Rickey Jackson Jersey,Tracy Porter Jersey,Packers jersey,Packers jerseys,custom Packers jersey,personalized Packers jersey,Clay Matthews Jersey,Aaron Rodgers Jersey,A.J. Hawk jersey,B.J. Raji Jersey,Bart Starr Jersey,Brett Favre Jersey,Charles Woodson Jersey,Donald Driver Jersey,Greg Jennings Jersey,Jermichael Finley Jersey,Paul Hornung Jersey,Ray Nitschke Jersey,Reggie White Jersey,Ryan Grant Jersey,Brandon Jackson Jersey,steelers jersey,steelers jerseys,custom steelers jersey,personalized steelers jersey,Ben Roethlisberger Jersey,Ziggy Hood Jersey,Franco Harris Jersey,Hines Ward Jersey,Jack Lambert Jersey,James Farrior Jersey,James Harrison Jersey,Jerome Bettis Jersey,Joe Greene Jersey,Kevin Greene Jersey,LaMarr Woodley Jersey,Lawrence Timmons Jersey,Lynn Swann Jersey,Maurkice Pouncey Jersey,Mike Wallace Jersey,Mike Webster Jersey,Rashard Mendenhall Jersey,Rocky Bleier Jersey,Rod Woodson Jersey,Terry Bradshaw Jersey,Troy Polamalu Jersey,Jets Jersey,Jets Jerseys,custom Jets jersey,personalized Jets jersey,Braylon Edwards Jersey,Darrelle Revis Jersey,Dustin Keller Jersey,Joe Namath Jersey,LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey,Mark Sanchez Jersey,Nick Mangold Jersey,Santonio Holmes Jersey,Shonn Greene Jersey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too   YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube Videos I'm Addicted too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Waddles Official Forum :: Life-
Jump to: