Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xrayblaze67
Rubber Duck
Xrayblaze67

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-25

How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Empty
PostSubject: How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:22 am

Hey im confused on how to make a door that lets you go to a different room. Im using Adobe Cs3 Pro. Please help thanks!

-Xrayblaze67 Guitar Man
Back to top Go down
Red567do
Duck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm

you have to use this code-
on(release) {
_root.gotoAndPlay(HERE YOU PUT THE FRAME OF THE ROOM!);
}

thats how you do it. its a simple button!
Back to top Go down
Xrayblaze67
Rubber Duck
Xrayblaze67

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 am

What do you mean in (HERE YOU PUT THE FRAME OF THE ROOM!); like what do i put? affraid
Back to top Go down
Red567do
Duck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: here it is   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Here is the full tutorial- sry. Okay 1. Make a room 2. convert a door to a symbol and make it a button 3. put in the code i showed you into the door's actions 4. make another room on any keyframe you want. 5. go back to the first room's door actions and then where it says PUT WHICH FRAME YOU WANT or whatever i put there put the number of the next rooms keyframe, the next room could be on the 5th frame? the 3rd frame? whichever frame you want. so yeah there's A BETTER explanation. Very Happy ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Xrayblaze67
Rubber Duck
Xrayblaze67

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Ok sorry this is the LAST question i got everything except "5. go back to the first room's door actions and then where it says PUT WHICH FRAME YOU WANT or whatever i put there put the number of the next rooms keyframe, the next room could be on the 5th frame? the 3rd frame? whichever frame you want."

and when i test it it just keeps on blinking idk why.. Please answer thanks!

-XrayBlaze67
Back to top Go down
Xrayblaze67
Rubber Duck
Xrayblaze67

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 am

YESSSS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I GOT IT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?   How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you make a door that leads to a diffrent room?
Page 1 of 1