Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extra Money

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 pm

I wanted extra money, so I mowed the grass for the first time... I can barely feel my hands!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
gimpen
GRUB Manager
gimpen

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:16 am

Eheh right.

Thats usually how you feel when youre .. ..... ...
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 am

Psh, I mowed the lawn for my first time when I was seven!! And you're what? 10!! Oh, well...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, our old lawn mower was EXTREMELY heavy, and I can barely push our new one...
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh... I get it now!! My lawn mower is moderately weighted but I still hate mowing. It takes me freaking like 2 hours!! Not to mention the obstacles left behind by the dogs. I sure they do that just to make my life harder. And that is why I don't mow. I do on a rare occaision but not often. And yes, at first your fingers hurt but after time you develop harder, stronger hands or calases... me, playing cello/bass/piano have amazing fingers that not only move at great speed adn wonderful accuracy and persision but also have gotten tougher skin, this I think my bass for! Was that too long? I sort of feel like it is. I'm not a windy person am I? Or just socialy active? I'm still not sure...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 am

Oh, those dog "obstacals" always got in my way! They stank after I ran over them!!!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 am

I know!! Isn't it disgusting !?!? Heh, heh... my mom just got done mowing not too long ago...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:51 am

Eww. Why do parents always have to take a shower? It's weird, I did it and I didn't stink at all! (But I had to take a shower later: Shower Night.)
Back to top Go down
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 pm

IndyJones wrote:
I wanted extra money, so I mowed the grass for the first time... I can barely feel my hands!!! Wink
I mow the lawn all the time, i think i might do it today actually, if i can today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrgilla.wordpress.com
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 am

Well, I can't today; I'm sick.
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Number of posts : 154
indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 pm

yah but indy your backyard is like extremely huge
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Umm... no? You should see my yard(s). Plus, at one point in my life (2-Cool I had three backywards and a forest that I had to take care of. What do you think about that?(Tee-hee)
Her yard is not "huge" and trust me, I know huge believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 pm

i choose not
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:51 pm

Both her yards, front and back, combined don't even match up to my front yard, not even if you included her neighbors' yard, and all that's got to be mowed. Most of the time I only mow one of the yards one day and then the other one the next day since just one yard takes two hours.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 am

Your front yard isn't THAT big!!! It's not even as big as my backyard!!!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Umm, yes. We still "own" that stop sign part, we freaking housed a bulldozer in our front yard, I can show you the tracks it left behind.

P.S. I just found out my family owns a cemetary... I didn't know what their relation was with it but now I sort of "own" a cemetary. We've been hunting down tomb stones and doing rubbings to find like this one lady, not sure who though since I was too busy messing with the oak tree in the center of the cemetary. Little black boy was killed and they buried him right next to that tree, now that tree is over him, but anyways he was the first person burried in that cemetary. Well, I have to take care of that and its' got to be mowed. What now? (lol).
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:28 am

Oh I forgot about that bulldozer spot...
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 pm

HUMPH
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 am

But that STILL doesn't make it bigger than my yards and the neihbor's yard... the neighbor's fornt yard id bigger than your back yard!!! But then, it depends on the one you're talking about...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money   Extra Money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Money
Page 1 of 1