Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing... Empty
PostSubject: Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...   Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Okay, so as I was browsing through the forums I noticed that iMaTt tried to make the town and pool acsessable from the Mingo Pond. I, being the person I am, thought that maybe Town should be in the center and on the right is the Mingo Pool and on the left is like a nature-y marsh or swamp or beach before you enter the Mingo Pond, just to make it more special and away from the hustle and bustle of the city life and more issolated. Good idea? or Bad idea? Tell me what YOU think!!
Back to top Go down
alliej077
Club Waddles Designer
alliej077

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...   Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:25 pm

i think we could use kyles design...im editing it right now and from the swamp thing there could be like a thing to lead to a treehouse room
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...   Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot about that!! Great idea, allie!! And I'd love to have the tree house thing!! Maybe some checkers tables up there? And like kids stuff like a rug and stuff like that? I (as you know) am not terribly good at drawing so I'll leave that part to you!!
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...   Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Hmm, maybe we could make a pool lounge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...   Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsh/Swap/Beach type thing...
Page 1 of 1