Club Waddles Official Forum
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Welcome To Club Waddles!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat About All Things Club Waddles! The Latest News, Updates, Secrets & More!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Life/Summer Break

Go down 
+2
evan7boy
Xavier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2009-05-08

School Life/Summer Break Empty
PostSubject: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Yeah, well. You can write about your school day and stuff you did. Now, i just want to tell you for your's and other's saftey!! I think the rules say not to say your school name or your name so i recommened you use those rules. I won't be mad if you disobey them but people on the computers these days. You just don't know! Okay, well, talk away! geek
Back to top Go down
evan7boy
Duck

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Alright so I was at school one day. My friends are in a fight and we have a sub for a teacher. They go into a room where no one else is in that room. They were like yelling at each other and it was 3 girls vrs. 1 guy. There was one girl thatswore at him Exclamation The guy came back in and he was about to cry! I was trying not to laugh because he tries to show-off to those girls. Finally I was laughing and he was like "What are you laughing about?" And I was like "You always try to show-off to them." And then he slaped me. Question I guy slapping a guy. I think hes g**. I didn't know if I could say that word.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:14 pm

LOL!! School's out for me now (finally!) but anyways, this girl and this guy have been going out for like, three years, okay? Well, finnally the guy decided he liked this other girl more so he broke up with his GF!! Then when he asks the other girl out she says no. Now the girl from the beginning came into homeroom all teary eyed after he broke up with her. They both wanted back together but the guy was sort of embarassed! And now it's been extremly awkward ever since!...
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:49 am

Hi, Xavier!!! I love school!!! But I get "school sick" during summer break... not enough work...
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 am

I know... I'm really bored home alone with only me, my computer, and a piano... and I do like school, you were one of the fortunate few who didn't get stuck with my EVIL teacher... anyways!! I won't be able to get on sometime in July i believe (going back to camp for their DELICIOUS spinach!) indy is coming too so yeah... ANYWAYS!!! I got a 'Breaking Dawn' book by Stephanie Meyers and haven't been able to get my hands on 'Twilight' so I told my mom that I'll need the first one and by the time of camp I'll already be on the second or third! She doesn't even know they have vampires and romance and other junk tlike that!! Ha! I've got her convinced that they're completely innocent little books! Yeah, right! Well, I'm still waiting for my books... sorry for the long post! I just have to express myself! Toodles! (that is also from Mickey Mouse!)
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Hee hee hee... looking foward to you and that spinach!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Xavier
ActionScript Coder
ActionScript Coder
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah, it was the late night comedy because in the beginning I thought it was gross and it was pretty comical!! And should I bring the Twilight books on the bus for us to read? Oh yeah! I'm getting the rest on Saturday!! (5 days from now) I'm so excited!!
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Wow, I thought your mom kew all about those books.... I don't want to read them...
Back to top Go down
kendra
Rubber Duck
kendra

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 am

are class had a sub teacher called mr sunny lol he sounded like a mr.men and at free period he came up 2 me and my mate and started 2 flirt with us he was touchingare hair and patting us it was sick but we couldnt stop laughing we werein loos for like 20 mins felling sick
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:18 am

EEW but funny!!!
Back to top Go down
kendra
Rubber Duck
kendra

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 am

harrison ford of corse lol hes my brothers hero
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm

SERIOUSLY?!?! HE IS AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 pm

evan7boy wrote:
Alright so I was at school one day. My friends are in a fight and we have a sub for a teacher. They go into a room where no one else is in that room. They were like yelling at each other and it was 3 girls vrs. 1 guy. There was one girl thatswore at him Exclamation The guy came back in and he was about to cry! I was trying not to laugh because he tries to show-off to those girls. Finally I was laughing and he was like "What are you laughing about?" And I was like "You always try to show-off to them." And then he slaped me. Question I guy slapping a guy. I think hes g**. I didn't know if I could say that word.

Lol! what a wimp!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrgilla.wordpress.com
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 pm

IndyJones wrote:
Hi, Xavier!!! I love school!!! But I get "school sick" during summer break... not enough work...

thats scary.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 am

hey, hey, hey! First, don't double post. Second, NO HE'S NOT AND I'M NOT EITHER.
Back to top Go down
cp snoopdog
Duck
cp snoopdog

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 pm

JK MAN!
Back to top Go down
twinkie57
GRUB Manager
twinkie57

Number of posts : 154
indy jones is my cousin and all and my aunt texted my dad and indy jones had only missed 4 questions but got a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so glad to have an extremely awesome cousin like indy jones and we really are cousins!!!!!!!!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo GO INDY JONES!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:01 pm

YAH OVER SUMMER I HELP AT A DAYCARE THAT I USED TO GO TO THE KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE BUT THEY SMACK ME AROUND WELL ONLY ONE DOES HIS NAME IS LUKAS BUT I CALL HIM LUKE SKYWALKAH
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Ducky Gamer LEVEL2
IndyJones

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 am

When I go in a room full of toddlers, there's always one kid bound to come over a throw my glasses to the other side of the room!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Life/Summer Break   School Life/Summer Break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Life/Summer Break
Page 1 of 1